Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky

I placed in a WP page the following short code :
    [eme_if tag='#_IS_USER_MEMBER_OF{Cards}' value='0']
    You already have a discount card : </br> its countdown is at #_FIELD{04}</br> List of concerned events : </br> #_FIELD{04}
    [/eme_if]

The person is a member of the Cards membership and therefore the assessed condition is wrong and yet I see the following text. If I put ‘value=’1’ I don’t see the text anymore. The opposite should happen, right?

On the other hand the custom fields #_FIELD{04} and #_FIELD{05} are not recognized and their value is not filled? Yet they exist and their value exists in the backend?

Is it me who is not understood something?
    Thanks for your answer.
    Best regards

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll take a look at the #_IS_USER_MEMBER_OF , but for #_FIELD: use #_FIELD{4}, not 04 (or the field name).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took out the zeros, but it doesn’t change anything. I tried also {field name} but it doesn’t change anything.

Franky
    Keymaster

Don’t forget that outside EME, there’s only a limited amount of placeholders you can use, #_FIELD is not one of those.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Franky
    The correction is working.
    How can I display the custom fields of the logged-in member on a page?

Franky
    Keymaster

Currently not possible. The next version will have a new shortcode eme_person for this. See
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2233194/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top