Events Made Easy Forums How do I … IPN, Paypal, and the report picking up Paid status when it is….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky – I’ve enabled IPN for paypal through woocommerce settings, and it seems to test right.

However the report for a previously created event is still not capturing payment details and updating the paid field to YES.

DO it need to re-create every event that is out there to enable the IPN code for proper reporting?

Otherwise there is still something wrong that I cannot understand. People are registering OK, people are getting routed to Paypal, and the whole transaction is working ok, but the report does not pick anyone up as paid.

Franky
    Keymaster

This has been solved over mail, but for those curious:

========================================================================

Did you read

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-setup-paypal-ipn-to-show-paid-status

?

The link given to paypal upon payment received is this one:

$ipn_link = $events_page_link.$joiner.”eme_eventAction=ipn”;

So you should look in your webserver logfiles for requests ending with “eme_eventAction=ipn”. If these don’t arrive, IPN will of course not function. If they do arrive, they are (or should be) handled by the mentioned function eme_paypal_ipn(), where you can activate logging for debugging.

==> if you have another IPN link set fixed in paypal, it might override this one.

========================================================================

FYI – I think it is now working.

However not immediately able to discover what may have fixed the problem.

Here’s what I did:

1. I changed the eme config to paypal merchant ID instead of paypal email.

2. created a NEW event using new settings and did a test payment. Came through fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top