Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Internal Server Error – failed registration

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Franky,
    can you help me to solve this error? Some users are experiencing problems with registration. May be this caused by some special chars in message?

[11-Jun-2018 17:31:58 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (27. 10. 1981) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character in /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/ExpressiveDate.php:56
    #0 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/ExpressiveDate.php(56): DateTime->__construct(’27. 10. 1981′, Object(DateTimeZone))
    #1 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_functions.php(695): ExpressiveDate->__construct(’27. 10. 1981′, Object(DateTimeZone))
    #2 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_rsvp.php(1248): eme_localized_date(’27. 10. 1981′)
    #3 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_rsvp.php(2188): eme_convert_answer2tag(’27. 10. 1981′, Array)
    #4 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_rsvp.php(2490): eme_replace_booking_placeholders(‘Ahoj L\xC3\xADdo,\r\npr…’, Array, Array, 0, ‘text’)
    #5 /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins in /hosting/www/awaldorf.cz/www/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/ExpressiveDate.php on line 56

Anonymous
    Inactive

New info. This error happens only for specific e-mail addresses of registering user.
    I dont want to publish the specific e-mail address here, but it has a mask:
    xxxx.xxxxxxx@xxwaldorfostrava.cz

Franky
    Keymaster

According to your description, the error seems to be the date string: 27. 10. 1981
    Seems like the spaces are not accepted. Currently on holiday but I’ll take a look when I get the chance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I made a lot of testing.
    At first, registration with thsi birthname and e-maile was saved to database but e-mail were not sent. Internal error was diplayed after submission.
    When I tried to simulated this situation, the problem seems to be this e-mail address, not the date.
    The most important is that registration was saved.
    I tryed also use many methods if sending e-mails, but without any change.
    The last thing what I can try, is change site date format. Hmmm, but now I see that we have j.n.Y without spaces in WP general settings.
    In the form field I am using Date HTML5 type. I also tested changing to JS, but without any change. The crucial in the testing was the e-mail address. But in the situation, where registrastion on this identity were already saved in the database. On clean installation I have made reservation on the same name and e-mail without any problem.
    Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top