Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi

Ok so I have been using the plugin for a couple of days now and some bits I like and others not so much.

Event Form

Form elements

Event date – can this use the general settings format for date as it is currently using the US format which is just wrong 🙂

Time

Can we enter the time using 24hr clock and leave the validation until you try to save the event?

Format Overrides

I would imagine the overrides would not be used very often in which case can they be put at the side or in a different tab?

Cheers

T

Thanks again for a great plugin

Franky
    Keymaster

These are indeed not really feature requests 🙂

Anyway, I believe the time entry is dependant of your language:

if (preg_match ( “/en|sk|zh|us|uk/”, $locale_code ))

$hours_locale = “12”;

So I’m guessing that your language settings are the culprit here, but I’ll take a look at it (I like 24hr format better as well).

For the date: this is a javascript popup, so I would guess the format is not that important, no?

The format overrides: a bit difficult to put in a sidebar (or a different tab), but maybe they can be collapsed or so …

Anonymous
    Inactive

The monthly date format given in list view under showperiod is set to “F,Y” on line 744 in eme_events.php. That’s wrong in German and a few other languages. Replacing the comma by a space heals the issue until the next update. Perhaps a field in UI would be a bit more comfortable

Franky
    Keymaster

I’ll make the showperiod monthly view configurable in the Settings. I could try to take the date-settings from WordPress and leave out the hour/day info but I believe that to be a little ugly.

Franky
    Keymaster

The showperiod thingie is now in trunk, the rest is already long done or a workaround in place 🙂

So closing this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top