When importing discounts which are each being added to multiple discount groups (in the dgroup field), the discount are imported and they correctly show the multiple groups in the Discounts list. But they don’t work on the live site, and when editing one of these discounts in the back end the discount groups field is empty.
The list of discount groups is comma-separated, and I’ve tried with and without spaces around the comma, and also made sure the character case is the same, but it still doesn’t work.
Indeed, the whole string is considered as the name of 1 discount and in fact won’t work. I forgot to convert the discount groupnames to ids when importing (used to be accepted, but when I started allowing multiple groups for a discount, this was changed to just ids).
This change should fix it: https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2757962/
but the quickest/best would be to use the discount group ids.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.