Events Made Easy Forums How do I … I got flagged as spam

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I created a post asking for help with a custom discount and it got flagged as spam. That may be because I edited it immediately to clarify it. Can someone rescue it from the spam purgatory so I might get help with it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I resolved my own issue on the custom discount. I learned a bit more PHP in the process and was able to successfully (if clumsily) make my pricing rules correct with a long string of specific “if” comparisons with specific discounts associated. Hopefully at some point my original post will get out of purgatory and I can reply with my solution in case it helps someone else.

Franky
    Keymaster

Post has been approved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very kindly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

CLEARLY the spam filter has some sort of rule about immediate edits. It just did the same thing to my reply. I guess I’m the only real person to proofread and make edits right after posting. I’m sorry to waste your time, and hope that the solution I posted will help someone.

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry about that, I disabled the spam filter but there seems to be some logic in bbforum itself that I just can’t disable. Anyway, I approved it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top