Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Html sanitization / stripping configurable / optional

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to add a configuration option where I can turn off all of the html sanitization / stripping, etc?

We have some different requirements and extensions in ours. In some cases we have javascript in a template or we write our own markup in a template. I would rather have events made easy not mess with it at all.

For example, if I have a p tag, just leave it alone. If I wanted a br tag, I would have put in a br tag.

I would just like to save content and know that what I entered is what is saved.

I understand this is not everyone’s requirement, but it seems like it wouldn’t cause anyone any issues if it were a flag/configuration I could toggle.

Franky
    Keymaster

the b-pr is an issue of wordpress tinymce editor. There is a setting in EME that lets you change the behavior (unsure if it works for you though, but otherwise there are plugins that do it too).
    Concerning other fields: if you want to create your own html, use the ‘text’ editor. But if you have certain issues there (not b/pr), let me know so I can take a look (a reproducible use-case).
    Concerning javascript: I do understand the issue, but it is also a security issue. Normally I allow what wordpress allows, with the exception on some fields.

Franky
    Keymaster

This is now possible since 2.1.10

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top