Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Kia Ora,

Is there a way to include HTML in the RSVP emails? I’d like to “pretty” that up if possible.

If not, is there a way send outgoing mail (content) from EME to another plugin that applies a specified HTML template?

Franky
    Keymaster

For the moment no html mails are possible.

And I have yet to hear about sending content to another plugin in order to send mail.

What you can do though: use the csv output, then you have the mail and booking info and you can send mails to your liking 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your suggestion to use csv is cumbersome. I was thinking more along the lines of adding an option to the “Send Method” and use WP Mail – the same mechanism used by WordPress to send emails, and that way I can integrate with other mailing plugins such as MailPress, WP Better Emails etc to send RSVP emails and apply a customised HTML template..

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, the wp_mail function is interesting. If that allows other plugins to play around with it: I’ll try to add it for the next version, it shouldn’t be that difficult to do …

Moving to feature requests, so I can track this better.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

AWESOME!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Whoa, really? I love this. I’ve wanted integration with MailPress forever. Reubz, could you explain just how one would use this with MailPress?

Franky
    Keymaster

The wp_mail integration is there, but not released. I’ll release next week or so …

I don’t know how mailpress uses this, but reubz can maybe answer that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top