Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How to show date range in Event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I may be missing something. I add a new event which gives me the option to have a start date and end date but only the start date shows on event list/detail. I would like to be able to show e.g. Jan 20-22, 2011.

Suggestions?

Franky
    Keymaster

Change the format, either for the event list or for the single event in the Settings page (or per event). See http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/#formatting-events

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the format for my events list set to:

<li class="list-event"><strong>#D, #M #j#@_{ - D, M j}:</strong> #_NAME</li>

The formatting reference on the settings page says “You can also create a date format without prepending # by wrapping it in #_{} or #@_{} (e.g. #_{d/m/Y}). If there is no end date, the value is not shown.”

However, I can no longer seem to create an event without an end date, so all of my end dates are showing even if they are the same day. Even if I click the “clear” link in the pop-up datepicker, when the event is saved, it reverts to the same as the start date.

How to show date ranges for multi-day events, but not confusing “ranges” for events that don’t need it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top