Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How to send an event related email to members?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

Been a while!

I discovered recently when sending out a member-only email, that I was not sending to (active) members, but a member GROUP. There was no button how to send to active members only.

It is event-related, because only the members will see a link in which they can subscribe themselves for a workshop.

Would be nice to know if I missed some option to do that, I couldn’t figure out myself (I looked in the Event related emails section, to no avail). Cheers.

Franky
    Keymaster

There are no member-only mails, either “generic emails” or “event emails”.
    But indeed, in the event related emails section, there’s currently no selection possible for memberships or members or member groups.
    This change (currently untested) should fix it:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2775029/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your quick reply!

For memberships there is no selection, however you do have the option to send to a member group (I do have an old version, but can’t imagine a feature being removed).

To further explain: it is an invite-only event, so there is a link in this members-only meant e-mail. So that is why I have to send it through event emails.

I don’t quite know how to implement those changes, so I’ll just obediently wait until next update (there is no hurry now anyway).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top