Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How to avoid the space character between placeholder and [/eme_if] ?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Obviously there has to be a space character between a placeholder and the closing [/eme_if], otherwise the latter will not been interpreted properly. (btw: the former [/events_if] worked fine without that space.)

Of course this space shows up in the events list or where ever it has been used. How can I avoid that space because I do not need this in the web output?

Thanks for your answer!

Franky
    Keymaster

Which placeholder are you talking about?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I observe this behaviour with #_ADDRESS and #_TOWN (it seems to work fine with #_LOCATIONNAME).
    Example:
    [eme_if tag='#_LOCATIONNAME'](#_LOCATIONNAME[eme_if2 tag='#ESC_ADDRESS'], #_ADDRESS[/eme_if2][eme_if3 tag='#ESC_TOWN'], #_TOWN[/eme_if3]) [/eme_if]
    results in:
    (Rathaus, /eme_if2], /eme_if3])

With space in front of [/eme_if]
    [eme_if tag='#_LOCATIONNAME'](#_LOCATIONNAME[eme_if2 tag='#ESC_ADDRESS'], #_ADDRESS [/eme_if2][eme_if3 tag='#ESC_TOWN'], #_TOWN [/eme_if3]) [/eme_if]
    results in:
    (Rathaus, Aachstraße 4 , 88690 Oberuhldingen )

I want to get rid of the space in front of the 2nd comma and the closing bracket.

Franky
    Keymaster

This should fix it for location placeholders (not for event placeholders):

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/898169

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perfect! Thanks a lot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top