Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How do I set the language for an event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

The Chinese translation for EME has already been deployed. However, for my Chinese pages, the language for EME is still in English. For example, “Registrations no longer allowed on this date.” is still shown for finished chinese events instead of the translated chinese words (Edit: Here is the link to the post – https://www.refugeindhamma.com/zh/%E5%BD%93%E5%9C%BA%E7%A6%85%E4%BF%AE%E8%AF%BE%E7%A8%8B%E6%B3%A8%E5%86%8C2022%E5%B9%B48%E6%9C%88%EF%BC%88%E6%98%9F%E6%9C%9F%E5%85%AD%EF%BC%89/). How do I resolve this?

Edit: I’m using Loco translate and Polylang for translating the site. In Loco translate, EME plugin is showing 100% translated.

Franky
    Keymaster

Some things in EME are options, set during installation based on the available languages. Go in the EME settings, tab RSVP to change those (and best: go through all the settings to find/replace any English text if need be).

Franky
    Keymaster

A follow-up question: how do you set the language of your zh-subsite? Is it set to Chine in the frontend? Because I see that the RSVP form shows ‘Last name’ as placeholder, while that placeholder is being translated based on your current language. So if ‘Last name’ is shown, it means wordpress thinks the frontend language is English (or unknown).

And a third thing: you might want to check the latest EME option “Multisite data-sharing” if you use multisites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top