Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How do I ask for additional information after booking?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

is there a way to aks participants of an event to add additional information to an existing booking? Like the booker receives an email with a link to his booking, where he is able to fill one or several additional fields.
    Example: I would like to ask for their meal preferences a few days before the event or for their bank accounts for a refund or whatever…

The participants are no members and do not (necessarily) have wp accounts.

I was improvising by creating a new invite only event, were I put a form with just the additional fields and send the invite url to the participants of the existing event…
    But I guess there is a smarter way?

Regards
    Timo

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, people can change their own EME info (even if not a WP user), however not change a booking once made. Reason for that is that a booking could become unpaid, a discount invalid, booking more expensive or just no more room.
    But like I said, personal info can be changed: https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/eme_change_personal_info/ (not applicable for fields related to a single booking of course)

Anonymous
    Inactive

All right, thank you!
    I’ll try to manage this with eme_change_personal_info next time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top