Events Made Easy Forums How do I … How adapt printing format booking

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    I modified the eme_printable_booking_report function in the eme_people.php file to delete some columns that were printed and I did not want to.
    To do this I transformed html lines into comments. The problem is that with each update of EME I lose the change. How should I do ? Or would it be possible to choose the columns?
    Thanks.
    Best regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,
    When i look at the eme_printable_booking_report function in the eme_people.php file i see that after the date of the event there should be the start time of the event. But the start time isn’t printed …I don’t identified the problem

Franky
    Keymaster

Thanks for noticing the time issue, it will be fixed in the next version.
    Concerning the columns (edit): each column has an ID, so you can use css to hide it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the columns filter. It will be usefull for me

Franky
    Keymaster

I changed my answer: for the printing output, you can use CSS. All columns have an ID; so you can use CSS to change the layout to your liking. See https://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/category/documentation/9-changing-the-layout-css/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky

The table have an ID (#eme_printable_table) and i can change the layout of all the table in eme.css (for example color:red;). But in the columns each cell have a class (for example eme_print_name but it was not defined in a css file. I have tried to define this class in a new eme_print.css or in the eme.css but it failed to change the layout of the cells.

Is something missing or am I wrong ? I need some help.
    Best regards

Franky
    Keymaster

An id can be addressed in CSS via the “#”, for example “#eme_printable_table”. The columns are a class, so need to be address with the “.”, for example “.eme_print_name”.
    For more CSS things, please use your browser css console debugger and read up on css here: https://www.w3schools.com/css/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky

Forgot what I have written above. I haven’t seen the different stylesheet depending of media.
    So the eme.css and eme_print.css in the theme directory work well. I will just have to copy them after a theme update.

Thanks

Franky
    Keymaster

If you wish to avoid coping them over after each theme update, use a child theme (it is recommended by wordpress too).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes of course i’ll do that

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top