Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Urgent help needed. After updating today, EME had deactivated itself. Error Message:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ’eme_options.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home3/kersten/public_html/artetcetera.nl/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/events-manager.php on line 28

Warning: require_once(eme_options.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/kersten/public_html/artetcetera.nl/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/events-manager.php on line 288

What is wrong, urgently help needed…

Franky
    Keymaster

First: please don’t hijack other threads!
    Next: did you check if the file is present? If not: something went wrong with your update (probably out of diskspace during the update). You need to figure out why, fix that and then reinstall EME.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I regained access to EME by restoring with Updraft Plus to version ***.34

Anonymous
    Inactive

The former message seems lot. Today I update to version ***.39 After the updated EME deactivated itself. Above it gave a fatal error message. Something to do with line no. 288.

Franky
    Keymaster

Please read my reply to your initial post.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, I did not try hijack a threat. I read: Tip: if you want to post a new question, first select the forum below, then post your question in it. So I looked for a similar thread to my problem (fatal error). I have tried to figure out to post something on the forum, but can’t see how this should be done. I still do not understand how I can ask a question in the forum.

Second, I have no idea why I had I fatal error when updating yesterday, and I do not understand anything of the error messages (I am just a user, not an programmer).

Well, indeed it must – probably – been a temporary problem as you suggested because today the update from version *.34 to *.39 worked perfectly well.

Thank you anyway for the answer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top