Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Google map not displaying in 3.1.0 [solved]

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi.

I really like (and need) your event plugin. I just updated to 3.1.0 from 3.0.5, but I still had one problem with google maps in events: while the map displayed in Events -> Edit, it didn’t appear at all (no HTML) when viewing the event in normal view.

I just realized that the event location had no address (only name and Town). For some reason, the plugin doesn’t generate HTML code for such a location. Should this be considered a bug?

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is intended behaviour: no address, no map in the frontend. I might just add the possibility that when you add the town, you can see the map though. But for now: if you want the map, you need the name+address+town

Anonymous
    Inactive

“But for now: if you want the map, you need the name+address+town”

I have a little problem with this option…’cause i have a lot of event, which are near to the city and don’t have any address… how can i see the maps?

Franky
    Keymaster

just put in some approximate address and don’t show the address then …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top