Events Made Easy Forums How do I … get a list of my users who didn’t book an event yet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky,

I would like to have a list where I can see if there are registered users who have not yet booked an event. Is there a possibility?
    (All my users have to be registered to be able to book events).
    It would be especially good if I had a list of all the users on the platform with the number of bookings at the back.

Actually, I just need a placeholder that shows me how many bookings a person has made. I can build a list myself with the templates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Lisa

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but while I keep track of who signs up, I don’t keep track of who doesn’t 🙂
    You’ll have to make the diff yourself, by getting the list of people who signed up (with their “linked wp user”) and then compare that list with your total list of users. But read on for a workaround …

If you just want to send those people a mail, that you can do: go in the “email management” section of EME, tab “event related mails”. There select the event of choice, “send mail to all wp users” and “exclude people who already signed up”.

You could even block the mail sending temporary (or if you have mail queuing activated: plan that mail far enough in the future), then you can see the report for that mailing and you have your list. There’s no export to CSV button, but copy/paste in excel should work too (at least it works in Libreoffice Calc). Don’t forget to cancel that mailing, you’ll still have your list but people won’t receive your workaround email then 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top