Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Get a dragable, zoomable Google Map. CAPTCHA not displaying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

First of all, I want to thank you for coding this plug-in. I really appreciate all the efforts you have put in :).

I formatted the post format with the #_MAP short-code, but the MAP is not draggable or zoomable like it is in the event adding interface.

Here’s a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/XsD4W.png

I believe it is supposed to be draggable and zoomable, and also have the balloon. Am I missing something here?

Secondly, the CAPTCHA in the sign up form is not displaying. Where do I edit the registration form?

Franky
    Keymaster

The map is draggable and zoomable, but judging by the screenshot you seem to have javascript issues. Check the error console of your browser.

Also: try the latest trunk version to see if it helps you:

http://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/events-manager-extended.zip

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, it works now. What about the CAPTCHA? It still doesn’t show up. To update to the latest trunk version, do I just replace the files?

I am wanting to edit how the calendar and the sign up form looks. Which file contains the code for these?

Franky
    Keymaster

Did you activate the captcha in the settings of eme?

For the calendar: eme_calendar.php (function eme_get_calendar), for the signup form: eme_rsvp.php (functions eme_add_booking_form, eme_delete_booking_form)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I very well have. It just won’t display the CAPCTHA code image. Thanks for the file names.

Once again, do I just replace the files to upgrade to the trunk version or is there a built in updater I haven’t discovered yet?

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, for the trunk: yes, just replace the files, then deactivate/activate the plugin and you should be good to go again (no data will be lost).

For the captcha: did you install the gd extension for php? That’s needed for the text to be rendered.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top