Events Made Easy Forums Generic function.strtotime (error when adding events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’m a total newbie….and trying to find a calendar that works well for the gym our kids go to. After adding an event (or even going to Edit events that are already in the plugin with the default installation) I receieve the following error within wp-admin

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: Called with an empty time parameter. in (sitepath)….wwwrootwp-contentpluginsevents-manager-extendedeme_events.php on line 147

Warning: date() [function.date]: Windows does not support dates prior to midnight (00:00:00), January 1, 1970 in (sitepath)…..wwwrootwp-contentpluginsevents-manager-extendedeme_events.php on line 147

WordPress 3.0.1

Windows 2003 Server

PHP: 5.0.5

MySQL 4.1.21

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … some things here:

– update WP

– update PHP

Now then: I can’t reproduce the *warning* you see (not an error, it should not be visible in your browser, but anyway), so I assume it is that version of PHP on windows that is complaining. So I changed the code so that shouldn’t happen again (but still: update please).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow that was fast! Cannot update PHP version, but if you think updating WP will do the trick, I’ll try that. The events write correctly, it’s just that silly warning shows up.

Franky
    Keymaster

Probably WP update won’t do it, but it’s an old version, never wise to keep it around.

And you can turn off the visible php warnings (in php.ini)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top