Events Made Easy Forums How do I … functioning of the short code [eme_members].

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky
    When I place this short code in a page nothing happens. Yet I have 3 memberships and several members. I created a template to use the template_id option but nothing happens.
    Example [eme_members template_id=58] with template 58 is only #_FIRSTNAME #_LASTNAME]. How to do it?
    Have a nice day

Franky
    Keymaster

sorry, I forgot to document the membership_id option there. I corrected the documentation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It should be fine if for each shortcode you could give some examples as you did for some of them.

Franky
    Keymaster

Feel free to propose document improvements 🙂 . Being all alone while nobody contributes in code or doc is becoming very difficult …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand that you can’t do everything on your own. I am already actively involved in French translation as PTE but I can’t give a lesson for a short code that I can’t get to work and my php knowledge is insufficient to dig into the code.
    My problem is that I have a membership where I collect specific initial #_FIELD{xx} data about members. This data are then updated in the administration. I then look for ways to allow members to track their progress on a page. I used [eme_pgdr] but it’s quite cumbersome.

Franky
    Keymaster

The example has been added.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank a lot. Is there a way to limit the data displayed to the logged-in member?

Franky
    Keymaster

You can limit the page that shows that info (in other words where you use the shortcode) to logged-in members (that’s the easiest).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes but this member see then all data of other members of this membership. I would like him to see only his own data. Have you an other idea ?

Franky
    Keymaster

eme_members is not meant for that. There is currently not a way to show one member’s info (because very often members are not linked to wp users so I never added that).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top