Events Made Easy Forums Generic Full Content Appearing in Calendar

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    When creating a new event, the whole content for the event is suddenly appearing in my website Calendar instead of just the event image where I normally put an icon. The website event calendar page is http://hikercise.co.uk/calendar. It hasn’t ever happened before and I haven’t changed anything on the plugin.
    Is this to do with the alerts I am getting about placeholders or is it something else? I tried to follow the instructions to make the change but it was too complicated for me. I do my own website and am not a coder.

Can you help please? Have been so happy with this plugin to date, but don’t know how to fix this one.
    Thanks
    Jenny

Franky
    Keymaster

The icon should not be changed by the new format, so it is not related to that.
    I also see that it happens for some events, not all. So you should look for the difference there. E.g. compare the event of June 8th with June 10th, some settings are bound to be different. And of course it might be a bug …
    You can also mail me a temp admin account, so I can take a look too. My email: liedekef [at] telenet.be

Franky
    Keymaster

For reference: in this case, the setting “Small calendar title” contained the placeholder #_EVENTDETAILS, messing up all html.
    In the next version, I’ll disable all html in the title-tag for the calendar days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top