Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Full calendar width

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve problems with the width of the full calendar in a page. I did’nt found the possibility to change the width of the full-calendar width for my full calendar page (http://ssv.dascheberg.de/wordpress/event-kalender-gros/ ). How can I set up / change the width of the table? Can somebody help me?

Franky
    Keymaster

Everything can be changed in CSS, see events_manager.css

Anonymous
    Inactive

I try it, I put

table.dbem-calendar-table {

width: 80%;

}

into the 2010Weaver Head section, I change it also directly in the CSS-File, but nothing changed. I have also changed fullcalendar in the same way. Nothing changed. I didn’d know, what I’m doing wrong. Can you say me where and what Imust change to get the table a little bit smaller? Thanx.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve checked your page and I don’t see anything wrong there …

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been playing with my full calendar display too. Here’s how it looks so far:

http://spiritualhelpers.com/events/

And here’s the css I used to get it to look like that:

table.dbem-calendar-table td {

text-align: center;

}

table.dbem-calendar.table tr.days-names {

font-weight: bold;

color: #333399 !important;

background-color: #ccccff !important;

}

table.dbem-calendar-table td.eventless-pre, .dbem-calendar td.eventless-post {

color: #9999ff;

width: 114px;

}

table.dbem-calendar-table td.eventful a, table.dbem-calendar-table td.eventful-today a {

color: #f41b17;

}

table.dbem-calendar-table td.eventless-today {

background-color: #CCCCFF;

}

table.dbem-calendar-table thead {

font-size: 150%;

color: #333399;

font-family: arial, sans serif;

}

table.fullcalendar td {

text-align: left-top;

height: 35px;

border: 2px solid #6868e0;

background-color: #fbfcc3 !important;

}

.dbem-calendar-full ul {

font-size: 80%;

list-style-type: bullet;

list-style-position: outside;

padding: 12px;

}

Now if someone can tell me how to force all of the dates and text to stay aligned at the top left corner of each date box no matter what is displayed for that date, it would be perfect! I’m still a css newbie… 🙂

Franky
    Keymaster

Try the CSS property vertical-align

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the prompt reply. But look again to my site. The calendar-table for Sep 2010 missing on the right side a little bit text and the border. October 2010 is OK and the next month are the same: some OK, some not. I didn’t know why! In the meantime I have try a lot with the CSS-files. I’m realy frustrated. Thanks for help.

Franky
    Keymaster

This is not within the Events Manager Extended scope at all … you should really learn to use firefox (or IE) CSS debugging tools. In your case, look at 2010-weaver/style.css . Removing the line

width: 800px;

changed it for the better for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are right! I must learn to use the tools (which are installed), but sometimes I didn’t see “the forest because of all the woods” (in German: “Den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht sehen”). Excuse me! I now found the place with the width and changed it. Now it works. Thank you. Before I come back to the support forum I will use all the tools and than, I hope, I have not such a stupid question.

Franky
    Keymaster

It is not a stupid question, but CSS is a world on its own. A world that needs exploring 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got the full calendar working nicely now with some more css tweaks, but it doesn’t display correctly in IE. Looks great in safari, firefox and chrome. Any ideas?

http://spiritualhelpers.com/events/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top