Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Full calendar shows past events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My full calendar has started showing past events. I was using the shortcode

[events_calendar full=1 orderby=start_time] and I tried adding scope=”future” to have the shortcode

[events_calendar full=1 scope="future" orderby=start_time] but that hasn’t helped.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Franky
    Keymaster

Where exactly did you get the “orderby” part from? A calendar always shows … a calendar, no ordering here, and also no choosing between future/past and such.

See here what you can use as options for the events_calendar shortcode:

http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=33

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Franky,

the ‘orderby’ part came from events manager; I was using that plugin but I’ve now switched to EME. So I’ve taken out the ‘orderby’, no change, and the ‘scope=future’, again no change, all the past events are still there.

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, I’ve looked at it. Sorry if I’m a bit blind, but I can’t see any way of excluding past events from the full calendar. I thought events would be excluded from the full calendar if they were in the past, but I can’t get that to happen. Now I’m using

[events_calendar full=1] as my shortcode

Franky
    Keymaster

That’s just what I meant: you can’t. It’s a calendar, it’s supposed to show events for months and you can go back and forth. If you want this scope functionality: file a feature request.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see, I’ll put the feature request in. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top