Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Filter approved bookings between two dates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

When I try to filter the approved bookings based on date, I can only do it on either Start Date or End Date – I’d expected the search results to bring back everything in-between the two dates specified but this doesn’t work.

Is there anything that can be done to enable a between two dates search?

Cheers,
    David

Franky
    Keymaster

Seems like I forgot to include the end date in the ajax call. This fixes it:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2562934/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent, thanks Franky.

Would it also be possible to export all entries into a CSV in one go, rather than a page at a time?

Franky
    Keymaster

The CSV button in the table is to export the table as you see it. The complete CSV export of all bookings is the link underneath the name of the event “CSV export”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Franky.

I was wondering if there was a way to filter on booking for 6 months say, and export them all in one file?

The table can go up to 500 bookings at a time, but we have more than that for the time period selected. No problem if it can’t, just thought I’d check.

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but that’s indeed not possible. You can do it per event and just concatenate the resulting csv files though. Or check the [eme_attendees_report_link] shortcode.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top