Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Feature Request: View All Events Link in Widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve recently updated to this plug in from Events Manager. Really like the plug-in but I’m missing the checkbox to add the “View All Events” link in the widget listing. Any possibility that this could be added back in? I could hard-code it into the widget section of the page, but I’d rather not do that in case the client doesn’t have any events going on in a certain time period. If there’s no plans do add that, could we work together to come up with some code to put into the widget php? Thank you!

Franky
    Keymaster

Can you explain what that checkbox does? Just a link to “view all events” at the bottom of the existing links in the widget? Or does it also takes the category and other options into account?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your quick response. Yes, the checkbox simply added a link that went to the main Events page. So you would see either the full listing of events or the calendar view depending on your settings.

Here is the code from the Events Manager widget:

if ( !empty($instance['all_events']) ){
    $events_link = (!empty($instance['all_events_text'])) ? em_get_link($instance['all_events_text']) :
    em_get_link(__('all events','dbem'));
    echo '<p class="all-events-link">'.$events_link.'</p>';
    }

Franky
    Keymaster

I just checked the code: what’s preventing you from putting this link in the widget footer setting? Any format is possible then …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top