Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Feature request: Reload the same Edit Event page after clicking the Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I click “Update”, the current page is closed and I get to the very top of Events Manager page. For the events at the bottom of the list I have to click “>>” a few times to get to the event I just edited only to check if the new settings are accepted and everything is OK. And this is a little bit annoying especially if you have to go through a lot of pages. It is like you edit a big word document, click save, and automatically get to the top of the document, and then you have to scroll down to your last edit… Is it possible to reload the same Edit Event page after clicking the Update button and refreshing the info instead of going to very top of Events Manager page? Consider that I can get to top of Events Manager page WITH JUST ONE CLICK on the Events icon which is available everywhere.

As per the following discussion:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-day-events-dont-work-correctly

Franky
    Keymaster

Using the new datatables in trunk should help you along, it keeps track of current page and searches.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top