Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Feature request: add number of booked seats and number of pending approval

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you please add the number of booked seats to the bottom of the “modify reservation” admin page (maybe using the function: eme_get_booked_seats($event_id);)?

Can you please add the number of pending approvals to the bottom of the table in the “pending approval” admin page?

Franky
    Keymaster

done in trunk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just updated to trunk version, and I still don’t see the total number in those two pages…anything I should do to activate?

Edit: ok I see you put it in the event page. thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

I also put these in the “pending approval” and “change reservations” page.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I only see it in eme_rsvp.php line 506: <th scope=’row’ colspan=’2′>”.__(‘Booked spaces’,’eme’).”:</th><td class=’booking-result’ id=’booked-seats’>$booked_seats ($approved_seats “.__(‘approved’,’eme’).”, $pending_seats “.__(‘pending’,’eme’).”</td></tr>

but nowhere else.

Franky
    Keymaster

also line 793 in that file, which covers the features asked.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky there is a bug in the trunk version:

in the modify registrations page, there is the recap, but there is not the list of registered people anymore…only the recap with number of registration, approved and pending…

Franky
    Keymaster

Can’t check it here right now, but can you send me a screenshot or so? liedekef@telenet.be

Anonymous
    Inactive

done

Franky
    Keymaster

This is not the case here. If you use trunk: update to the latest trunk, deactivate and activate EME and try again

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok I see I had a file modified so that it displayed the total number of registration, pending and approved, in the modify registration page.

I believe you told me this feature was already in the trunk version, but it is not. I tried to implement it but it was buggy as you can see on my screencapture. If you have time to add it, it would be great.

Thanks for your help

Franky
    Keymaster

It is in the code, per event you see the number of pending/approved registrations, in both the “pending approvals” and “change registrations” pages. I suggest you check your code again then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you say: “in both the “pending approvals” and “change registrations” pages.”

I am asking for the recap info at the bottom of the “MODIFY REGISTRATION” PAGE (7th menu in the admin panel/event).

Franky
    Keymaster

The “modify registration” page is the “change registrations” page.

And as I said: the recap is there per booking.

Edit: and now also in the events overview, the recap is there per event (was already there, added pending info as well if any)

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The “modify registration” page is the “change registrations” page.”

Sorry I have it in French.

That is great, thank you.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top