Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Exporting to CSV or the printable file

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve created my custom form fields (per your documentation), collected the data/RSVPs however when I now go to view the RSVPs/data, it is not including them on the exporting or printable views. (I am looking at the links directly under each event title under the All events page). What have I missed? Event is tomorrow and I’d like to get a full listing of all the information before then if possible…

Franky
    Keymaster

Custom fields always show on the csv and printable view (on the right side of the export)
    Dynamic fields don’t show on the CSV export yet, see:
    http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/forums/topic/question-about-the-csv-export/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish that was true, but unfortunately for me it was not. I am getting the following fields:

ID Last Name First Name E-mail Phone number Seats Paid Booking date Discount Total price Unique nbr Comment

However am missing any custom field at all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should also add, I did not use dynamic fields, only the standard form fields.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … that’s weird. Would you mind sharing an account with me so I can check it out? I can’t reproduce it here (I’m working on a dev-version, but one of my other sites also has a custom rsvp field and that shows up just fine).
    Also, to be sure: no csv filters I assume?

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s the best way to get you that info? I’d rather that not be made public. 🙂 And thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh and you are correct – no filters.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are clearly additional fields such as Legal Company Name, etc. These were created in your form fields section per your documentation. Once those were created, I headed over to templates and created myself a custom RSVP template (RSVP forms (custom fields) is what I named it) where I inserted those fields as follows:

<table class=’eme-rsvp-form’>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>First Name*:</th><td>#REQ_FIRSTNAME</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Last Name*:</th><td>#_LASTNAME</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Legal Company Name*:</th><td>#REQ_FIELD{1}</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Title*:</th><td class>#REQ_FIELD{4}</td></tr><div class=’eme-required-field’> </div>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Address*:</th><td>#REQ_ADDRESS1</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>City*:</th><td>#REQ_CITY</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>State*:</th><td>#REQ_STATE</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Zip Code*:</th><td>#REQ_ZIP</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>E-Mail*:</th><td>#_EMAIL</td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Direct phone number:</th><td>#_PHONE<div class=’eme-required-field’> </div></td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Mobile phone number:</th><td>#_PHONE<div class=’eme-required-field’> </div></td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>Small Business Designations:</th><td>#_FIELD{3}<div class=’eme-required-field’> </div></td></tr>
    <tr><th scope=’row’>
    What NAICS Codes do you self-perform?</th><td>#_FIELD{5}<div class=’eme-required-field’> </div></td></tr>
    <//**tr><//**th scope=’row’></th**/><//**td>#_SEATS</td**//></tr**//>
    #_CAPTCHAHTML{<tr><th scope=’row’>Please fill in the code displayed here:</th><td>#_CAPTCHA</td></tr>}
    </table>
    #_SUBMIT

I believe this is how you recommended doing it in your documentation – but of course I could be wrong, there is a lot of documentation to sort thru! I do greatly appreciate all your help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update: I have reloaded plugin/deactivated the old one and the fields are showing up, kind of…it is showing the extra fields, but only data collected within the last 24 hours, NOT previous to it…

Franky
    Keymaster

“deactivated the old one”?? WordPress doesn’t support 2 versions of the same plugin …
    And if it shows data collected in the last 24 hours, it means it only started collecting then.
    Edit: my email: liedekef@telenet.be

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top