Events Made Easy Forums Generic [events_if] tags not working when using shortcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

[events_if] are not working properly when bringing up a list of events through [events_list] shortcode, especially in my case [events_list scope=past].

Franky
    Keymaster

more info please: what do you put in the [events_if] code? And where?

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the “The format of any events in a list.” box I use;

#_LINKEDNAME
    <li>#j #M #Y [events_if tag="#ESC_{j M Y}" notvalue="#ESC@_{j M Y}"] au #@_{j M Y} [/events_if][events_if tag="#H:#i" notvalue="00:00"]- #H:#i [/events_if][events_if tag="#H:#i" notvalue="#@H:#@i"] à #@H:#@i [/events_if]<i>#_LOCATION#_ADDRESS #_TOWN</i></li>
    Type : #_CATEGORIES

It’s coming out right when it’s on the “events” dedicated page, but when I’m using the shortcodes elsewhere it’s being displayed as;

31 mar 2011 [events_if tag="12:00" notvalue="00:00"]– 12:00 [/events_if] à 13:00

CAE salle 005, FEA

3 avenue schuman

Aix-en-Provence

Type : séminaire

So it’s somehow not taking the first [events_if] tag anymore..

Franky
    Keymaster

Put a space between the end-tag “[/events_if]” and the next “[events_if]“. WordPress is kind of sensitive there (not a bug in EME).

Also, you need to put the li-tags at the beginning and end, not #_LINKEDNAME and #_CATEGORIES out of it:

<li>#_LINKEDNAME
    #j #M #Y [events_if tag="#ESC_{j M Y}" notvalue="#ESC@_{j M Y}"] au #@_{j M Y} [/events_if] [events_if tag="#H:#i" notvalue="00:00"]- #H:#i [/events_if] [events_if tag="#H:#i" notvalue="#@H:#@i"] à #@H:#@i [/events_if]<i>#_LOCATION#_ADDRESS #_TOWN</i>
    Type : #_CATEGORIES</li>

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah I see. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top