Events Made Easy Forums Generic events missing on Admin page

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just installed the newest version and my admin screen to edit events is blank.

Edit Event page

Also, I no longer have the option to register a customer from the admin side. This feature was previously available at the top of the “pending approvals” and “change reservations” tabs.

Franky
    Keymaster

The list of events is now ajax-based. So if the list is empty (and I assume you have events), it means you have some kind of javascript error on your page preventing the table (served via jquery) to work. Check your browser console for info (or send me a temp admin account).
    Also, make sure no caching plugins interfere (just to be sure …)
    Concerning the option to register customers from the backend: that is now also in the list of events (when it shows of course) by clicking on ‘RSVP’ then (also when looking at approved/pending registrations, but I assume that list will be empty for you too now).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahhh!!! Restarted the computer since it was requesting that this morning. Then cleared my browser history and cache. Voila! It works now!

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alas, the registration is still not there.
    event edit page

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky, I am SO SORRY! I see the RSVP link now. It has been one of those days…

Franky
    Keymaster

No prob, glad to hear it works

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top