Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Events aren't created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve just discovered and installed your wonderful plugin, but I can’t seem to make it work with my wordpress site.

I originally had the other version of Events Manager installed, then discovered it did not work with qTranslate, and found EME. I deactivated the original and activated EME. Before it let me create events, it said to backup the database, and then click a link to run a database update. I did this, and did not see any errors. Now, when I create events I get the “New event successfully inserted!” message but no events appear in the list.

I tried this with and without qTranslate activated, and I activated and deactivated the plugin a few times to ensure any database updates were applied.

Any advice? Is there an easy way to drop all related database tables and then reinstall from scratch, in case the database is screwed up because of using the other version of Events Manager?

Franky
    Keymaster

Yes, since the original plugin has been updated, it is impossible to be backwards compatible any more.

So: deactivate both plugins, remove the EM plugin completely (just in case), remove the database tables starting with wp_dbem_* and reactivate EME.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done and worked… THANKS so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top