Events Made Easy Forums How do I … Event Page is blank

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m having a bit of an issue with EME. My event page is displaying the calendar correctly, however, clicking an event brings me to a blank page. I have no idea what is happening, and am a complete noob when it comes to PHP.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also a noob, but happened to notice your post and might have a solution for you: check your Event Manager Settings, 2nd section ‘Events Page’… 1st item is the page you want to be used as your Events page. The installation default is ‘Please select a page’… if you haven’t changed that, it won’t work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, I’ve got a page selected, and the calendar shows on the page. It’s just the actual event pages themselves (with Google Map, etc.) that do not appear.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

After some tinkering around in options for a few hours, it looks like the issue is happening because my Events format options page is completely blank. So it’s not generating my format correctly, and screwing the events from displaying.

Does anyone have the default options that I can use (or another format which looks nice with a map)?

Thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

For a single event, this is the default:

<p>#j #M #Y - #H:#i</p><p>#_TOWN</p><p>#_NOTES</p>

Create your own formatting to your liking, add #_MAP for a map somewhere. See http://www.e-dynamics.be/wordpress/?cat=25 for all events placeholders.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top