Events Made Easy Forums Generic Event or Location edits add new record instead of editing it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps this has something to do with the most recent update, but in the last 24 hours I’ve edited both a location and an event in EME, and in both cases instead of editing the record with the changes I’ve made, hitting the Update button creates a new version of that Location or Event, leaving two in place: one updated/edited record and one with the edited item(s) left unchanged.

(FYI I’ve manually deleted the two “unchanged” records on my site after realizing this, as EME is on a live site at https://northernohio.golf. So I can’t show you, but the explanation above is exact.)

Any ideas on this? Thanks…

Franky
    Keymaster

Sorry, but I can’t reproduce this on any of my setups (test or live sites). I tried editing a location or an event and both resulted in the edited location/event.

Edit: if you can reproduce this on a test-site then I could take a look on there. Can you reproduce that in dev?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My apologies! Now EME is not doing what I described. It’s working as it should. That’s pretty crazy…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top