Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Event on current date in subsequent months does not appear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Example: Today is November 18th. If I have an event planned for December 18th, it will not display in the calendar.

My proposed fix on Line 392 of eme_calendar.php:

from

} elseif($cell['day'] == $day && $cell['month'] == $month) {

to

} elseif($cell['day'] == $day && $cell['month'] == $month && $cell['month'] != eme_sanitize_request($_GET['calmonth'])) {

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi, indeed it is niot showing this, but the fix is a bit different. Replace at around 398 in eme_calendar.php the line:

$calendar=str_replace("<td class='eventless-today'>".$cell['day']."</td>","<td class='eventful-today event-day-".$cell['day']."'>".$cell['cell']."</td>",$calendar);

with:

$calendar=str_replace("<td class='eventless'>".$cell['day']."</td>","<td class='eventful-today event-day-".$cell['day']."'>".$cell['cell']."</td>",$calendar);

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, better and more correct fix:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/313052/events-manager-extended/trunk/eme_calendar.php

(or update to the latest trunk version, which incorporates other fixes as well)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice! Thanks for the quick update.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a bug where it does not show events for the current day in the calendar view? I am getting this and not sure if it is me or a similar bug.

Thanks,

Andrew

Franky
    Keymaster

Well yes, somebody mailed something similar to me, but I can’t reproduce it …

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmmm … now I can reproduce it … I made an update so I didn’t had the prob anymore, but forgot to include it in the release. Can you try this replacement for eme_calendar.php:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/events-manager-extended/trunk/eme_calendar.php?rev=315045&format=txt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top