Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Event List by month: Prev and Next links?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to be using the shortcode below to show unlimited posts for the current month:

[events_list limit=0 scope=this_month]

Now since it will only show the events listed for that current month, it would be nice if visitors could view the next upcoming month’s events as well.

Is there a way to add a “Next Month” link and when clicked it would show the events with the same unlimited scope and for the next month?

Franky
    Keymaster

Not possible for now, but I’ll add this to the feature requests.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay. What about the ability to have a [scope=next_month] ? I have yet to create a testing environment yet to test it out in, that is why I thought I would ask.

Franky
    Keymaster

I think the next_month scope should be easy to add … I’ll cook that one up now

Franky
    Keymaster
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome! Thanks so much for making that happen. Now I will just create an events page that has that scope and create a link to that page from the event page that as a [scope=this_month]

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, since that’s a good way to handle thhings, I’ll close this. I’m not going to do the link part since I would need to take all the possible parameters into account (scope, limit, category, author, …)

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, I added in the next/previous links for scope=this_week, this_month and today.

Paging will work if you have limit=0 and paging=1 set as well in the [events_list]

Also: paging only works ok if you have only one [events_list] shortcode on your page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top