Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Event Lasting Full Week is Stacking Sunday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that every time I create an all-day event for Nov. 2-8, 2014, that it stacks two days onto Sunday.

Bug?

Cal Screenshot

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Franky
    Keymaster

I just tested this based on your screenshot and data (I switched the first day of the week to Sunday too), but couldn’t reproduce this.
    Can this be your template?

Franky
    Keymaster

Hi, any news on this? For now I’m closing this …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, haven’t gotten back to this.

Still have the problem.

By template, you mean my EME template that the shortcode is using?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It seems to have something to do with Day Light Savings Time.

Whenever I create an all-day event that includes the time-change day (Spring or Fall), it produces this problem as seen in the image link above.

Another Example: An event spanning March 13-19, 2016 the calendar does not display anything on the 19th. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqy7slgsfryonbg/Screenshot%202014-10-27%2010.18.05.png?dl=0

Franky
    Keymaster

I just tested this: created an all day event on Oct 25, and another one on Oct 26: no issues.
    What are the options you use for the eme_calendar shortcode? I tried with and without “long_events=1”, no probs whatsoever.

You can always mail me an admin account, so I can take a look at your side.

Franky
    Keymaster

Good news: I finally managed to duplicate your issue! Now the debugging can start.

Franky
    Keymaster

This should fix the calendar: http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/1014929

But: in many places I used the wrong assumption that a day contains 24 hours (it can be 23, 24 or 25). So I need to fix this properly in the other files as well:
    eme_events.php
    eme_locations.php
    eme_filters.php
    eme_recurrence.php

This will happen later, maybe I need to invest a bit more time in the PHP DateTime class …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to help! Thanks for your work to fix this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top