Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Event Image automatically Erased when modifying an event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I notified that each time I what to modify an event the image associated to this event was automatically erased. I think this is a bug because i do not what to re-upload the image each time I want to change something about my event.

Actually I saw it because I use to create the event, set all the fields, save it, check the view result, then I open it again and create recurrence for my event… but then, all of the recurrent events are image-less.

I tried the solution of the new image manager (wp 3.5) but the bug is still there :

http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=1860#post-7362

Thanks for the help Franky

Franky
    Keymaster

Which version of EME are you using?

Franky
    Keymaster

Bug confirmed and fixed in trunk.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually thanks for the question about the version because I was using the 1.0.15… I update to the .18 today but as you says bug confirmed.

Thanks for the reactivity 😀 I will make a donation for sure when I get payed.

P.S Can I have the link to the trunc modification page ? I can not whait for the update, I need to fix this bug.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope that the change is not this one :

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/687801

because it does not work. The bug still happend when modifying an event, and not only when recursivity

Anonymous
    Inactive

I checked and the problem is that when editing the event… the “event_image_url” field is not filled with the current image url.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, that’s exactly what that change does: it enters the image url.

I tried creating an event, editing it: all seems to work just fine now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My bad ! sorry Yes all is working fine now !

Great job ! thanks a lot

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top