Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

I am using 3.2.11 with wordpress 3.0.2 and the client creates an event but then it doesn’t stick… as in, it doesn’t show up in the edit events menu in the backend, nor on the front page.. though a success message does appear. this only became an issue after I updated to the newest version — any ideas? thanks!

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmm … can you try this change:

http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/320870

and then deactivate/activate again?

Also: did you install another plugin called “Events Manager”? It messes around with the database structure …

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi franky! that totally worked! and nope, not other events plugins.

that’s a ton for your help — fabulous plugin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the Events Manager installed previously. Now I have Events Manager Extended installed, and I have uninstalled the other one.

When I went to add an event, it didn’t save to the DB (at least as far as I can tell). My issue appears to be the same as above. I edited the file as per the suggestion, deactivated/reactivated the plugin, and tried to add a new event again. Still nothing.

I can’t add any events to the calendar. If the other plugin has messed things up for this plugin, there should be some way to fix that up. Any suggestions?

Franky
    Keymaster

Try this if Events Manager is the problem:

go into the settings of EME and check the option “Delete all EME data when uninstalling?”.

Then deactivate and reactivate EME.

This setting will delete all old tables and settings concerning EME, so also those corrupted by Events Manager, so you’ll start with a empty events manager then.

But apparently there might be a problem with a fresh install of EME (a bit weird), so please do come back with any problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top