Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Event bookings issues with latest version 2.2.51

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Franky,
    when I updated to 2.2.51 today people and admins were having trouble with event bookings:
    1) it seems automatic forwarding to the individual payment page didn’t happen anymore
    2) New emails were sent for pending AND approved bookings

Not sure if there’s more but I wanted to let you know right away.
    Perhaps you could look into that?

When I reverted back to 2.2.49 the above issues were gone.
    Thanks!

Andreas

Franky
    Keymaster

– automatic forwarding hapens fine here … either for multiple payment gateways or automatically to the only one defined. However, the timing for automatic forwarding used to be ignored causing the “booked” message to be invisible because of immediate forwarding, that has been corrected. So you might want to change your timeout setting “Redirect wait period”
    – I don’t understand the second remark

Franky
    Keymaster

Correction on the wait period. Let me test that some more first …

Franky
    Keymaster

I confirmed my initial remark.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, thanks – will give it a try on my test site and report back if need be.

My second issue, sorry for not being clear enough before. Reason being a typo on my part 🙁
    What I meant: When new bookings come in NO emails are being sent: “Booking Pending Email” not happening.
    Same thing for “Booking Made or Approved Email”. When reverted to 2.2.49 both email types are working fine again.

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, I have pending bookings arriving fine for me, so … all tests I do don’t point to anything there.
    Have you checked your mail queue/settings and the per-event settings? Can you reproduce that in a test setup I can access?

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, test site set up.
    And now I could do some testing myself (the prior report was coming from a user)

My two issues seem to be related – when submitting a booking for my Event “Standard Registration – Early Bird Rate” EME throws an error message “An error has occurred”
    And that’s why it does not forward to the payment page, nor is the pending booking email being generated/sent.

The weird thing is that the booking has been recorded, though, and it shows up under Pending Bookings.

Furthermore, when I try to mark this newly created pending booking as “approved and paid” the corresponding button says “Please wait” and gets stuck there. No approval happening and therefore, again, no Approved Booking email.

Again, when I revert back to 2.2.49 – without any other changes (settings,…) all is fine and dandy!

I’ll email you your test site admin credentials in a second…

Franky
    Keymaster

Solved in latets release 2.2.52

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top