Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Error when trying to edit member since last update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When i try to edit a member created just after this update
    I receive this error

Détails de l’erreur
    ======================
    Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 2999 du fichier /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to DateTime::createFromFormat() must be an instance of DateTimeZone or null, string given in /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php:2999
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php(2999): DateTime::createFromFormat(‘Y-m-d’, ‘2022-01-01’, ‘Europe/Paris’)
    #1 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php(1091): eme_get_start_date(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php(1055): eme_admin_edit_memberform(Array, ‘1’, 0)
    #3 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-made-easy/eme_members.php(592): eme_member_edit_layout(Array)
    #4 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): eme_members_page(”)
    #5 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #6 /home/wfvq4345/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fallback to 2.2.75 and no more problem

Franky
    Keymaster

I fixed Expressivedate.php to be php 8.1 compliant, but it seems I missed some tests. I’ll correct those.

Franky
    Keymaster

Ok, 2.2.77 released to fix this

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a quick answer !

Franky
    Keymaster

Well, let’s hope I fixed it all 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still, the error with 2.2.77, will try tommorow and clear cache etc…

Donatie gemaakt om u aan te moedigen

M.WYBO

Franky
    Keymaster

Confirmed, yet another thing in that class. I’m very close to ditching it completely … 🙂
    But released 2.2.78, hopefully that one is ok. My tests seem to run fine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems fixed thanks !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top