Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Error on new version 3.2.13

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

The following error is appearing on my sidebar widget with the newly updated version 3.2.13

“Warning: Missing argument 10 for eme_get_events_list(), called in /home3/oanycorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_widgets.php on line 27 and defined in /home3/oanycorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_events.php on line 732”

When I look at the back end admin page, only the next event is listed. If I select show all events, than my very first event is listed. I cannot locate the other events.

In addition, the events calendar page is no longer self adjusting to the size of the page, but is instead wider than my center column and merging with my right sidebar. Although all of the events appear to be listed.

Thank you for your time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get the same error now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

same here

pleas help 🙂

priya

Franky
    Keymaster

Very weird … I can’t reproduce this at all, but I can see why it occurs. Can you update to the just released version and try again?

Franky
    Keymaster

I just released 3.2.14 for this. The fix: in eme_events.php on line 732, change:

function eme_get_events_list($limit = 10, $scope = "future", $order = "ASC", $format = '', $echo = 1, $category = '',$showperiod = '', $long_events = 0, $author = '', $contact_person, $paging=0) {

to

function eme_get_events_list($limit = 10, $scope = "future", $order = "ASC", $format = '', $echo = 1, $category = '',$showperiod = '', $long_events = 0, $author = '', $contact_person='', $paging=0) {

Anonymous
    Inactive

tank you

it’s working now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top