Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare dbem_load_textdomain() (previously declared in /home/beckcall/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/events-manager.php:112) in /home/beckcall/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/events-manager.php on line 114

What does this mean?

Franky
    Keymaster

This would mean that there are 2 declarations of the function dbem_load_textdomain(). But in the whole code, this only gets declared once. I just tried a pristine install of WP 3.0.1 and EME 3.1.6: no problems. And the linenumbers don’t match yours … did you by any chance change anything to the code? Or not using the latest version?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No I didnt change anything to the code, only css. What can I do to troubleshoot? Restore something, or delete something and start over. I thought it might have been attributable to the previous install of event manager. Any thoughts of trying to resolve this, event management is crucial to this project.

Franky
    Keymaster

What other plugins do you have installed? Try first by disabling all of those, and then activate EME.

Do you have “Events Manager” installed as well, next to “Events Manager Extended”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I deactivated all plugins, activated events manager extended first, which was successful, then activated all others that were previously used, this worked, what a relief, thanks for everything. Is there anyway to add a buy/sell tickets facet to this plugin?

Franky
    Keymaster

I hope to add a paypal thing later on. And also a possibility to generate a unique number that can be used for bank transfers.

Franky
    Keymaster

Just for your information: basic paypal integration will be in the next version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top