Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented eme_events.php extra comma at line 2298

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

This may be fixed in the trunk, I just downloaded the EME plugin today via my WP 3.0.4, great plugin. Problem that was giving me the green screen of death for Google Maps. Line 2298 of eme_events.php had an extra comma. I’ve put in the whole call here just for completeness.

Original:

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({

content: ‘<div class=”eme-location-balloon”>‘ + location +’<p>’ + address + ‘</p><p>’ + town + ‘</p></div>’,

});

The comman after </div>’, should be removed:

Fixed:

var infowindow = new google.maps.InfoWindow({

content: ‘<div class=”eme-location-balloon”>‘ + location +’<p>’ + address + ‘</p><p>’ + town + ‘</p></div>’

});

This fixed my green screen when adding locations. I still have an issue wherein the map that displays on the event page is not the map that displays on the location page, it’s just off in the ocean near Africa. I’ll work on fixing that and submit the fix if found. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That comma is in the trunk version downloaded about an hour ago, but for some reason it doesn’t cause me to have the green screen that you report. I removed it, but didn’t see any difference.

Which version of PHP are you using? I am now using PHP 5.2.16.

Franky
    Keymaster

It’s in fact not a php thing, but a javascript thing. It might be that some javascript interpreters have issues with this. The comma shouldn’t be in there anyway, so removed in trunk.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are right. I should have looked at what the code was doing before assuming it was a PHP issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top