Events Made Easy Forums Generic EME with WordPress 3.1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It appears that WordPress 3.1 is nearly ready for release. Has anyone tried EME with WP 3.1?

Franky
    Keymaster

nope, and since it’s not out, it’s beta.

There are some interesting changes in 3.1, see e.g. http://www.e-dynamics.be/bbpress/topic.php?id=273

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just upgraded a test site from WP 3.0.4 to 3.1 RC2. After I modify the theme used there to be able to take advantage of some new things in 3.1 I will try the current EME trunk version and see what happens.

WP 3.1 does indeed have attractive new capabilities that are summarized at: http://codex.wordpress.org/Version_3.1

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I am pleased to report that after a quick check EME seems to activate and run fine with WP 3.1 RC2. There obviously could be bugs I haven’t noticed yet, but so far everything about EME looks and seems to work the same as with WP 3.0.4.

I have 48 test events at 36 locations all with descriptions, images and location maps. I have twelve WordPress test pages containing various shortcodes. Event-lists, calendars, and maps all look and work fine. The EME admin system seems to work fine. I haven’t tested widgets, RSVP, and various other things yet, but so far I haven’t noticed any problems.

Franky
    Keymaster

Great to hear it works! And thanks for testing so much!! It makes me more confident to relase 3.2.13 today or tomorrow 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m running EME on a beta site (3.0.4). Just did the plugin update a few minutes ago, and now my sidebar Events list has the following error above the list:

Warning: Missing argument 10 for eme_get_events_list(), called in

…/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_widgets.php on line 27 and defined in

…/wp-content/plugins/events-manager-extended/eme_events.php on line 732

Any ideas?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since my last post further above I have tested EME widgets, RSVP, and most everything else under WP 3.1 RC2 and haven’t seen any differences compared to WP 3.0.4.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top