Events Made Easy Forums How do I … EME SEO permalink error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I keep getting the error message that EME SEO permalink is conflicting with another page. However, when I click on the link to that page, it says ‘Sorry, you are not allowed to edit posts in this post type.’. I have checked all the permalinks for other pages and posts yet I can’t find any page/post with permalink ‘events’. If I change the EME permalink from ‘events’ to something else, the error is gone. Still, I want to find the offending page but to no avail.

Not sure if it helps but the link to the offending page is https://test.test/wp-admin/post.php?post=1244&action=edit

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update: I installed permalink manager plugin to check my permalinks and there is no conflict at all. I really don’t know where the conflict is coming from. Please help.

Franky
    Keymaster

It means some custom post type post has the same permalink. And maybe for custom post types there’s no problem (and EME tries to take the permalink before another page does), but it is never a certainty. Check your plugins that use custom post types, the page id will be one of those entries.
    Another method of checking: disable EME and see if WordPress still returns anything if going to the same page.
    Also: sure it is for “events”? EME uses a couple of permalink prefixes …

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘How do I …’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top