Events Made Easy Forums Generic ul class="eme_events_list" – element added to list output

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dearest Franky,

first of all let me deeply thank you for making our lives so so much easier! This is arguably one of the most useful plugins I have ever seen on wordpress.

I have recognized a little glitch, maybe I am mistaking, but you state on your homepage that EME is not outputting

<ul> tags to the list, only <li> elements – which is a brilliant thought. Now my problem is, that I discovered that EME somehow includes <ul class="eme_events_list">, which screws basically my whole setup, and I could not figure out a workaround.

Could you let us know, why EME is doing that now? Have you changed you mind on that point?

And crucially for my personal case: How can I make EME stop adding the <ul> tag?

Best

Matt

ps: sorry for posting in the wrong section.

Franky
    Keymaster

Hmm … the <ul> gets added if you don’t provide your own format in the function eme_get_events_list, and as the doc says: only in the template tags; if you use the shortcodes the <ul> gets added.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you! that helps. basically I gotta define the whole output through “format”, correct?

Franky
    Keymaster

correct, but I was a bit wrong: if you use “format” in the shortcode, the ul won’t get added as well. Also if you define your own “Default event list format header” and “Default event list format footer” in the settings, no ul as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top