Events Made Easy Forums Generic Easily generating payment URL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Am I right that the only way to see/retrieve the specific payment URL of a booking is to send an e-mail including #_PAYMENT_URL?

It would be nice to get it for exemple as an admin by clicking on a (pending) booking. Or by creating a template with a list like #_ATTENDNAME – #_PAYMENT_URL.

Franky
    Keymaster

You can use #_PAYMENT_URL in any booking template. That is in mails, but also in [eme_bookings] and the thank-you message after booking. Not for attendees, since 1 attendee can do multiple bookings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm, okay, the case is: attendee hasn’t paid directly, has lost/deleted the mail with the link. What is the easiest way to give the person the link again? There is contact via messenger, so the idea was to just copy it from somewhere in the backend and paste it to the person.

Franky
    Keymaster

In the bulk actions when managing pending/approved bookings, you can resend the mail.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay, that will do it. Is there also a chance to make it accessible via a page? I made a page with ‘[eme_mybookings]‘ but it doesn’t seem to give the possibility to finish the bookings, right?

Franky
    Keymaster

eme_mybookings should show all bookings for a logged in user by default (for future events). The payment url can be used in those templates too. You can even use eme_if in your template and check if the booking is already paid and if not show the payment url.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah, now I think I got it! Thank you very much.

As also [eme_attendees] is using the id tag for the corresponding event id, would it be possible to make the #_PAYMENT_URL available there too?

Franky
    Keymaster

No, attendees can refer to multiple bookings, so there the payment url can’t be generated. If you only allow 1 booking per person, eme_bookings and eme_attendees can show the same info.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Generic’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top