Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Double-opt-in for booking form

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’ve just created an event with a booking form (without payment). Works fine so far.
    But I need a double-opt-in for this. I’ve seen the [eme_gdpr_approve] shortcode, but that’s not what I was looking for.

So is it possible, when someone submits the booking form, that he first gets a mail with a confirmation link and only after he clicked on this link, the booking is confirmed?

Franky
    Keymaster

Currently that is not possible. I guess I could something similar to the payment link to achieve something like this, but it will need some development first.

Franky
    Keymaster

It took my quite some hours of coding, but this will be possible in the next version. From the changelog:

Add an option to ask for user confirmation after a booking. The booking itself will stay marked as pending until the person has confirmed it. Also cleanup actions have been added to remove unconfirmed bookings (default: unconfirmed bookings older than 24 hours will get removed)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Franky…thank you for the double-opt-in, that is super handy. Is there a way to get a conditional tag out of that, so that we can filter on those who have booked, but are pending user confirmation (not admin confirmation)?

Thanks.

Franky
    Keymaster

I overlooked that, but this change fixes it:
    https://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/2773978/

Anonymous
    Inactive

awesome. Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I take the placeholder is/will be #_IS_USERPENDING ?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

nevermind. it is. I wish it would let me delete a stupid post 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top