Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d like to show the recurrence on the display of individual events, similar to the way it displays in my Events>Edit list. For instance, I’ve got an event which reads “From 2011-12-20 to 2012-02-07, Tuesday, every week” in my Edit list. Is there a placeholder I can use to put this same information in my default single event format? Ideally it would be good to be able to edit the date format (eg. I’d like this one to be “From Dec 12, 2011 to Feb 7, Tuesday, every week”).

Otherwise, when someone is looking at the event date it shows that the event starts and ends on the same day (depending on which single date of the recurrence you’re looking at), with no indication of the overall recurrence.

Make sense? Possible?

Franky
    Keymaster

Not possible yet, but for now: just add that info to the event details. Not exactly what you want, but it’ll help you along.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, we’ll do that. I’ll make it bold so the mutli-day date span will stand out more than the begin-end span (conflicting, but hopefully people will get it). I need to have the begin-end span in there for events that are a couple days long.

I just figured since it was displaying in the edit list, it might be possible in the event format. Thanks for keeping it in mind for future releases. And thanks for a great events plugin!

Franky
    Keymaster

Added in trunk:

placeholder #_RECURRENCEDESC added, shows the recurrence info for an event like it does in the admin backend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top