Events Made Easy Forums Bug fixed or feature request implemented Display Holidays in Calendar View

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps this could be an extension of some kind but it would be cool if there was a way to automatically display Observed Holidays in Calendar View.

Franky
    Keymaster

This would require some work:
    – creating an upload of some kind to some place for ical files
    – parsing the ical files found: http://code.google.com/p/ics-parser/source/browse/trunk/class.iCalReader.php
    – then displaying them as special events (holidays)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think it’s a necessary feature by any means. The amount of work it would take would best be given to more vital features.

Franky
    Keymaster

This is now partially implemented with the “Holidays” section, although it might not completely be what you want …

Franky
    Keymaster

This is now completely implemented with the new Holidays addition for the calendar too, see the doc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just used this feature for the first time and I think it’s great, Franky. I like the flexibility it has to add whatever holiday one wants — e.g., unofficial holidays like Black Friday in the U.S.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug fixed or feature request implemented’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top